Sabrina’s Favourite Travel Hacks and Tips
These are my favorite Travel hacks that I’ve come across: tips that changed the way I travel forever.
Got any travel hacks and tips yourself? Spread the word by letting us know in the comments!
1. Enable Private Browsing when booking flights online.
Travel sites often track your visits and will raise the price simply because you’ve visited before and there are great resons why you should use private browsing
2. If you have clothes that need to be folded, use tissue paper to keep them from wrinkling.
3.A shower cap is an easy way to cover the bottoms of shoes
4. Use a spring from an old pen to protect chargers from bending and breaking
5. If you forget your wall plug, charge devices through the USB slot on a TV
6. Get the WiFi password for many establishments by checking the comments section of FourSquare
7. To use Google Maps offline, type “OK Maps,” and the visible area will save for future access.